Advanced Member

Group
    Moderatore Globale

Status

Michael Jackson

Myth - Legend - Mystery

Mito - Leggenda - Mistero

aaaMJ1

Why is Michael Jackson here? Because we think it has all the requirements to be included in this forum, and especially because we are Fans and Believers and then we want him here with us.

So we will post here things that we love and we want to contribute in order to celebrate not only the artist and genius, but also the man, the human being who has lived years of hell through the fault of others while being totally and without any doubt INNOCENT!

Perché Michael Jackson qui ? Perché secondo noi ha tutti i requisiti per essere inserito in questo forum e soprattutto perché siamo Fans e Believers e quindi desideriamo che sia qui con noi.

Perciò posteremo qui alcune cose che amiamo e che vogliamo contribuire a diffondere per celebrare non solo l'artista ed il genio ma anche l'uomo, l'essere umano che per colpa di altri ha vissuto anni d'inferno pur essendo totalmente e senza ombra di dubbio INNOCENTE!

aaaMJ3

Oh Yes, I know you're doing that, but you also know how much we love you.
    Hi, Michael
    God bless you....

Si, lo so che starai facendo così, ma sai anche quanto noi ti vogliamo bene.
    Ciao Michael

LoveIsMagical & giulhia

aaaMJ2

2. giulhia
        +1   -1

User deleted

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL

aaaMJ6

in your hearth
    I'm lost...

aaaMJ7

I live