« Older   Newer »

1. LoveIsMagical
        +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Moderatore Globale

Status

Hello....it's me :)

Have You thought I went away? That I have left?
    No, I'm still here my Dear.

I'm still in this wide maze.
    I found a small and comfortable corner and I made myself as small as possible because I want to live in peace.
    I had my experiences , I learnt from them.

I read and watch, sometimes there is only silence sometimes I hear the footsteps of people chasing a nickname, sometimes I see a nickname running away from people, and again nicknames against nicknames... and people saying "Don't follow that one! It's fake!" and then other people " No, no, no that nick is wrong! This is the correct one!" .... And what about people that have more than a single account and play different roles? Ooohhhh I feel dizzy!
    My head is spinning! :doh.gif:

How many alleged Michaels... Hey Man! Are you among them? Tell me who you are so at least I can stop following all these nicks that I don't even know who they are :)
    I must also say that that some of them write interesting things. True? False? I think some of them are good persons with a big heart.

I have been following the Hoax from the beginning, I spent days and nights on line, I talked to so many people, I had some good conversations and some fights, I'm still a believer, I'm interested in what happened to You. I'm not interested in knowing if your children are biologically yours or not. It's your business.

Time for coincidences and clues is over, it ended months and months ago.

I dont't became a fan of someone else just because the image of the cover of the new album reminds something about you or the song number seven has the same title as one of yours.
    Everybody know that mention your name means to attract media and fans attention.

I have two requests.
    First. I noticed there is some confusion about your pics. There are pics of you and pics of other people that are not you.( My compliments to make-up artists, surgery and in some cases Mother Earth) It is so long that we don't see you that there is a bit of confusion. Please give us a new pic so we can refresh our memory.

Second. Yesterday I was in a store, hanging around with a friend of mine, the shop's radio start playing "Santa Claus is coming to town" . My friend said "Listen! This is Michael's voice he was very young!" We stay there until the end of the song. So I thought, may you give us a new song? It would be good to hear your voice again in a great song ... with an amazing choir...like Keep the Faith, Earth Song, Cry ... Think about it please. :rolleyes:

Oh I almost forgot... I have discovered that a man I often meet at grocery store has a brother so similar to him ... a spitting image! I have always talked to both thinking they were one! OMG! They are practically the same, one is a little higher and has thicker hair but it is only visible if they are together.

I have to say "Hello" from another friend of mine, a great old man and Fan of Elvis. He was the only one to understand what I was feeling in the days after the fateful date. He told me "At that time we haven't Internet, you have it, follow your heart, baby".

That's why I'm still here.

Have a nice day my Dear. :419181.gif:

Love

0 replies since 12/12/2015, 15:00   34 views