Is this Britain's happiest baby? Amazing scan picture shows little Leo smiling in the womb

« Older   Newer »

1. *Astrella
        +1   -1

User deleted

Is this Britain's happiest baby? Amazing scan picture shows little Leo smiling in the womb

null
    He's a smiler: Leo was grinning before he was born

Proud parents Amy Cregg and Leighton Hargreaves say newborn son Leo has kept on smiling ever since the scan at 31 weeks.

Meet super-smiley Leo David Hargreaves - who is so happy he was even grinning in the womb.

Little Leo was snapped with a beaming smile on his tiny face in a 31 week scan.

And proud parents Amy Cregg and Leighton Hargreaves said that since his birth Leo has kept on giggling - even claiming he might just be Britain's happiest baby.

Amy, 24, said: “Leighton and I were absolutely shocked – even the people who did my scan were amazed!”

The scan, performed at Babybond Ultrasound Direct in Burnley, was just the beginning for the beaming baby boy .

“After he was born, he was always smiling. Even in his sleep!” said Amy, who lives with painter and decorator Leighton the village of Church, Lancs.

null

Amy, a rehabilitation support worker, has already had modelling companies approach her, trying to capture Leo’s smile, the Accrington Observer reported.

She said that high street chain Next has even expressed an interest in hiring the four-month-old, after a family friend showed her manager pictures of the cheerful child.

Amy, who is currently on maternity leave after Leo was born on June 30, added: “I’ve been walking in the park and had people come up to me and say, ‘What a gorgeous baby!’.

“I’d be interested in doing modelling, but only when Leo’s older.”

null

Mrs Jadwat, clinic manager, at Babybond, said that Amy Louise attended Babybond Burnley for a 4D Scan in May.

She added: “Our Sonographer who scanned Amy and her gorgeous baby was overwhelmed at her very co-operative and smiley baby throughout the entire scan appointment.

"I think we can safely say that Amy’s baby has been the smiliest baby ever.”

4D Scans are diagnostic scans and capture gender, growth and the weight of babies.

Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brita...ng-scan-4627103

0 replies since 15/11/2014, 02:55   38 views