Life in Time of Covid19. How are you?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Moderatore Globale

Status
    When my father was a child he bought comics that told the adventures of astronauts travelling to the Moon...
    In his day it was science fiction but decades later in 1969 Neil Armstrong really walked on the Moon.
    Sci-fi has become reality.
    In this period the same thing happened.
    Covid19 has hit.
    How many films have we seen where a mysterious and sneaky virus infected the World?
    A lot.
    But where were we?
    Sitting in movie theatre or on the sofa at home, with a box of popcorn and a drink and maybe even candies.
    How many times have we said "Thank god it was fiction!"
    Yes, it was sci-fi. It ended with "The End"
    We took the car and went to eat pizza with friends or to drink a cocktail or somewhere just to end the evening.
    Well, now the plot has moved to reality, at least here where I live, in Italy.
    Tv repeats the rules to follow to avoid the spread of the virus
    Whether we like it or not, it is necessary to observe the rules if we want to return to normal and take back our lives.
    We can do it.
    I read a thought on a Social and I want to mention it
    "Our Grandparents were asked to go to war, we have been asked to stay on sofa"
    Very different and above all not dangerous.
    How many times have we said "Today I would like sit on my sofa and doing nothing"?
    I take advantage of it.
    Sofa, tablet, smartphone, pc. everything handy, everything connected.
    I follow the news, I see films, videos, and I surf the net.
    I read many Countries are facing Covid19 and I wonder how are all the persons I used to talk to.
    Please let me know if you are ok..

You Are Always In My Heart

Love

0 replies since 10/3/2020, 21:34   49 views